Pre-Paid Credit Cards
Whatever your need might be, our team can help guide you through the process by providing the best solution available, and by assuring that you receive the best solution possible.
Pre-Paid Credit Cards
Whatever your need might be, our team can help guide you through the process by providing the best solution product available, and by assuring that you receive the best solution possible.
Canadian and US Dollar Reloadable Prepaid Cards Available with Newland Financial!
Canadian Dollars – Reloadable Prepaid VISA Cards
These cards are perfect for family gifts, expense management, weddings, graduations and for students who require funds for school trips.
Newland’s reloadable prepaid VISA® card can be loaded with initial value in Canadian Dollars up to approved limits when purchased and can be used multiple times at retail locations both in Canada and Internationally until the balance is spent, or the card expires.
United States Dollars – Reloadable Mastercard Prepaid Cards
The product is available to consumers who wish to deposit US Dollars to a virtual account to manage and control foreign exchange rate fluctuations.
Newland Financial US Dollar Prepaid VISA® card provides eligible consumers with a flexible, reloadable, prepaid card that can be funded ahead of travel, school trips or as a card for purchases or cash withdrawals in US Dollars.
Whether you are a Snow Bird and head South for the long Canadian winters or are travelling to the USA to shop, work, attend a business trip or you have a family member who requires US Dollars for a trip, the Newland Financial USD Prepaid Mastercard is the right product for you! Convert your US Dollars with our Foreign Exchange Services at a preferred rate and deposit the funds to your reloadable USD Prepaid Mastercard for use anytime!
You can maintain the US dollar balance within the prescribed limits for as long as you own the card and the rate you purchased the currency at will not change with fluctuating markets. After that – Buy anything in US Dollars at Par!
To apply for a Newland Financial Prepaid card please review our application and documentation requirements. New immigrants or newcomers to Canada (who may not yet be Canadian Citizens) are eligible for Newland Prepaid cards with the accepted forms of identification.
Click here to review what you will require. We only issue prepaid cards to consumers in person at our location in North York, Toronto.
How to Apply for Newland Financial Prepaid Debit Cards
To apply for a Newland Financial Prepaid Debit card, you will need to provide two (2) pieces of original Identification including a Government issued photo ID.
- Valid Canadian or Foreign Driver’s Licence
- Canadian or Foreign Government Issued Passport
- Canadian Citizenship Card (issued before February 1, 2012)
- Canadian Firearms Licence
- Canadian Forces Identity Card
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status Card
- Provincial or Territorial identification card issued by:
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (BC Identification Card aka BC ID)
- Alberta Registries (Alberta Identification Card)
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance (Saskatchewan Identification Card)
- Manitoba Public Insurance (Manitoba Indemnification Card or Manitoba Enhanced Identification Card)
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (Ontario Photo Card)
- Department of Transportation and Public Works of the Province of Prince Edward Island (Volumary Indemnification (ID) Card) Card
- Department of Service Nova Scotia and Municipal Relations (Nova Scotia Identification Card)
- Service New Brunswick (Photo Identification Card)
- Department of Government Services and Lands of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador (Photo Identification Card)
- Department of Transportation of the Northwest Territories (Northwest Territories General Identification Card)
- Department of Community Government and Transportation of the Territory of Nunavut (General Indemnification Card)
- Yukon Highways and Public Works (Yukon General Identification Card)
- Health card issued by:
- Quebec (Can be used only if Customers offers it as ID)
- Alberta (No Picture or Signature)
- Saskatchewan (No Picture or Signature)
- New Brunswick (Signature only)
- Nova Scotia (Signature only)
- Newfoundland and Labrador (No Picture or Signature)
Newland Financial only issues prepaid cards to consumers in personate our Branch location in North York, Toronto. Newland Financial complies with OFAC and/or FINTRAC requirements for Identification and reporting of suspicious transactions.
The objective of the Proceeds of Crime and Terrorism Financing Act is to help detect and deter money laundering and the financing of terrorist activities. It is also to facilitate investigations and prosecutions of money laundering and terrorist activity financing offences. This includes reporting, record keeping, client identification and compliance regime requirements for money services businesses. Full details of the FINTRAC requirements can be found online at this web site address: FINTRAC Requirements
Full details of application requirements will be discussed with you in person at the Branch location. We accept cash, money orders, traveler’s cheques, bank drafts, and foreign currency to deposit funds to your Prepaid debit card account.
We also offer multicurrency Prepaid Debit Cards for you to load your foreign currency with the option to send a second Prepaid Debit Card to a family member living abroad to access cash at an ATM device. Ask us for more information!
Newland Prepaid Card Registration and Transaction Information
Newland Financial issues Canadian and US Dollar Prepaid Cards to eligible consumers.
We appreciate your business and know that our Prepaid cards will provide you with the financial freedom and flexibility to support your day to day spending needs – whether that’s transferring funds to friends and family members, withdrawing funds from an ATM at your convenience, or shopping online.
Our Prepaid VISA Canadian Dollar card and our USD Mastercard Prepaid card is issued by Home Trust and managed by Pay mobile Inc. If you have not yet registered your card online, please complete the instructions provided in your welcome kit or click on the VISA or Mastercard card image below and follow the online registration procedures.
You are required to register your card in order to access your Newland Mobile Wallet account. The mobile APP is available to Newland Financial CDN and USD Prepaid cardholders for easy and fast access to card transaction history, card-to-card transfers and balance information from your mobile phone. Android and Apple devices are supported by Newland Financial.
We can help you start with the right solution today.
Perfect for family gifts, expense management, weddings, graduations and for students who require funds for school trips.
Quick Loans up to $100,000*
* Qualification after submission of completed documents.